Saturday, September 11, 2010

Michelle

Hey thanks Toni for putting this together! I really appreciate it. It is so nice to hear from you guys. And even if one person writes on it a week, that is great. Love you guys so much and I miss you!

Toni, I messed around with things a little, just for fun. Feel free to change the background back. I thought we could switch it up every once in a while, but that can be your job if you want, since you set it up. (I hope you're not upset that I messed around with things a bunch, sorry.)

As for my prayer requests, right now I am great! I just spent the day with a married couple who were childhood friends of mine in Haiti and have been stationed in Okinawa with the military four the past for years. It was so fun to see them and catch up! (It's been 12 years since we have seen each other or spoken. Yay for facebook reconnecting people.)

But this week will be interesting. The nursery associated with our school is now using the downstairs part of our apartment for the nursery. So some teachers and ten 1 year olds will be in our house from 7:30 am - 6 pm every week day. It will make things interesting because our living room is kind of taken over by the kids' stuff. We'll see how it goes. It won't be the most relaxing thing to come home to and I will be spending more time in my room I think. Please pray that the transition goes well and that it all works out for the three of us living here.

I love you all so much! Thanks for making the effort to keep in touch. I'll post more later.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, my posts show up in your time, not mine. It is almost 7pm for me right now. Didn't want you all thinking I was keeping crazy hours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle... I am SO glad that we are doing this blog! Yay for technology! :) I am so glad that you are doing well and that you were able to visit with some old friends. Gotta love God's little blessings! :) That is crazy that the nursery is being held in your apartment! I hope that it won't be too stressful for you and that your room can be a safe haven for you. I will pray that the transition goes well. Love you, Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete