Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amanda Smith

So as you all know... I dropped out of grad school this past week.  Talk about a whirlwind!  I definitely did not see this coming.  But, I continue to feel really good about my decision to leave school.  I am actually really excited to see where God is going to lead me.  I am still not 100% sure why God had me go through all of that, but I feel confident about my decision none the less.  Also, I feel like my life is wide open with possibilities.  It's both exciting and intimidating to think about.  And if He ends up wanting me to move away from Portland, that will be weird.  But we will see what He does!

Please pray for...
God's peace during this season of my life
That I would get a job soon
That I would be sensitive and open to wherever God leads me

Thanks for all your love and support these past few weeks as I was thinking through whether or not to continue with school.  Your friendship means the world to me!  I love you all and am praying for you. :)  Love, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you Amanda! I am glad you are mostly at peace and excited about new possibilities.

    ReplyDelete